Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bettyjo Status

Well.........she came home today. Our trip home was much less eventful than the one we took in March (we came home in a freak snow storm in rush hour traffic, she was very sick and we didn't know how to hook her feeding tube up........and my nerves were shot). Other than the pain from the surgery, she is doing very well. I was able to watch the nurse change the dressing on the open wound on her neck, and I think I can do it if Aetna won't allow the home health nurse to come out twice a day as she is now scheduled. That wound is starting to close, and is about 1" smaller than it was last Thursday, and it did not seep any blood.

Thank you all for your prayers and support, it is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing such a great job taking care of you wife and family, Bob!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. I'll be praying that God will continue to bring healing. Let me know if there is anything you need. ~Marsha