Thursday, July 19, 2007

Updates

Bettyjo is still in considerable pain as a result of the rod being placed in her neck. The good news is that her incisions are healing well and with out infection. Se will be going to the ENT next Friday, so please pray that she will be able to swallow something (even water would be progress) after that visit.

Please pray for my dad who had rotator surgery this week. The damage was more extensive than originally expected, and he is in considerable pain. The worst thing is that he is not supposed to drive for two weeks and will be stuck at home while my mom works. However, I expect he will be driving before then.

Lastly, please pray for my grandmother as she has had some serious vision problems, and will be having an MRI and CT scan to diagnose the problem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob & Bettyjo,

You guys have been in our thoughts (I posted a comment in Thailand, but I don't see it now :-)). Thanks for the update and the prayer requests. We will be remembering you guys. We hope to see you all soon!

Rob & Doris

Anonymous said...

Bettijo...I keep thinking about you and praying that God will give you patience. Don't forget he has a purpose for you and your life.

Anonymous said...

Hi - Our prayers are with you that all goes well Friday and that the healing continues and the pain diminishes. Hang in there.

The Hill clan in North Creek

Anonymous said...

Bettyjo,

I continue to pray for you and your family. I enjoyed spending time with you. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. May He give you strength and patience as you go through this trial.

Stephanie