Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bettyjo Update

The ENT came in last night and made an incision in Bettyjo's neck to allow for more drainage. He also wants her to begin treatments in a hyperbaric chamber that will cause the wound to heal more quickly and give the mussel that is plugging the hole in the esophagus more oxygen. There is still some infection in the wound as he did drain some additional puss from it last night as well. He has not given any indication as to just when she will get out or what the recovery time will be.

Please continue to pray for healing and restoration for Bettyjo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think about you guys all the time, but it's hard to know what to say. It all just makes me want to say, "Sheesh, God, enough is enough." But I trust him and I hope you can to.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kris.....I lift you all up often in prayer.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

BOB AND BETTYJO,
WHAT CAN WE SAY WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE WE COULD SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS, AND WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE TO SOLVE THIS. OUR HEART'S ARE WITH YOU , WE ARE HERE FOR WHAT EVER YOU NEED. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
MOM AND DAD ZACHRICH